Aviation Production Manager
- Key leadership role
- Permanent full-time position
- Salary negotiable
Byron Aviation and Coachair have an opportunity for a Production Manager at their Wetherill Park site.
This position is a key role and requires the Production Manager to manage the day-to-day production team. In addition, the successful candidate will ensure compliance with CASA and any other reporting requirements.
This role is aviation focused so candidates with relevant aviation industry experience are preferred.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Overseeing all Byron production operations and ensuring all areas are operating effectively to a high standard.
- Devising innovative processes and solutions to solve challenges in the production environment.
- Suggesting corrective actions to address customer complaints and any product concerns.
- Employee relations and training.
- Warehouse functions.
- Tertiary qualifications in manufacturing or production engineering at least 5 years
- Proven practical experience in Production Management and understanding of various technologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of Aviation regulations including CASA requirements and ISO9001 compliance.
- Experience in warehouse logistics and processes.
- Must have Australian permanent residency or citizenship.
This position requires a Drug and Alcohol test prior to the engagement; the cost thereof is covered by the Company. We are looking forward to welcoming the right person to this interesting and challenging role. Please apply through Seek only.