Job Title: Avionics Technician
Salary & Benefits: ?27,000-?28,000 + Benefits
A rapidly expanding and growing Aerospace Company who are heavily involved with a number of exciting aerospace and defence projects, requires an experienced Avionics Technician.
Working on the cutting edge of the Aerospace sector with new technologies, you will be able to use your avionic knowledge and skills to actively contribute to the maintenance, rectification and modification of Aircraft electrical and avionics systems. If you are looking to join a growing company and have experience in Avionic systems then look no further.
Avionics Technician Requirements:
- The successful Avionics Technician will have served a recognised Avionics / Electrical Apprenticeship or MIL Aviation Tech Class 2 or BTEC Level 3 Aeronautical Engineering and NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical Engineering or Part 66 B2 Maintenance License
- You will be required to manufacture and modify basic loom assemblies whilst being able to fault-find avionics and electrical systems
- Proven experience with using avionics tooling, test equipment and carrying out avionics testing
- Must be able to obtain SC level of security clearance
Avionics Technician Responsibilities:
- The avionics technician will be responsible carrying out fault-finding of defects and rectifying defects in accordance with aircraft maintenance manuals
- You will provide operational support to manufacturing, installation and maintenance in electrical and avionics disciplines
- Carry out the removal, installation and rectification of electrical and avionics components and electrical assemblies in accordance with drawings, modification leaflets or other approved data
- Carry out the manufacture of loom assemblies in accordance with drawings and modification leaflets for production and modification jobs including development work
If you are interested in this Avionics Technician, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.