Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician - Attractive - Permanent - Saudi Arabia
An Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician is required to join a Large Aerospace and Defence Systems Company in Saudi Arabia. The Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician will provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons.
The successful Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician will be inspecting, operating, maintaining and repairing electronic Navigation and Communications Systems, and components on the Hawk aircraft and support equipment. The Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician will therefore ensure delivery of serviceable aircraft to accomplish the contractual operational and flying commitments at location.
Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician - Key Responsibilities
- Repairing Navigation/Communications Systems & maintenance support of the Hawk Fleet.
- Provide support to ensure delivery of serviceable aircraft.
- Provide servicing and Inspection to ensure aircraft meet scheduled servicing programme.
- Repair of aircraft assets and process of components.
- Ensure Test, Measurement and Diagnostic equipment calibration cycles are completed.
- Support Equipment maintenance cycles, and the Tool Control system.
- Ensure all maintenance is carried out using the correct Technical Data and Instruction.
- Developed Publications are devised and reviewed to maintain maintenance capability.
Technical Skills and Experience for Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician
- Qualified Avionics Aircraft Hawk Technician and completed a recognised apprenticeship.
- Knowledge and experience associated with aircraft maintenance.
- Knowledge of quality assurance, logistical support, and repairable asset management.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving abilities and always remain adaptable & flexible.
- Ensure procedural compliance regarding the aircraft airworthiness.
- Computer literacy is essential, with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have Hawk Avionic Navigation and Communications System experience.
- Must hold a current driving licence.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered**
Benefits for the Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician
- 48 Hours work per week based on 5 day working week
- Tax Free Salary and Private Pension Provision
- Service Bonus and NI Contributions Deducted 12 Months
- 41 Days Leave per annum and Travel Allowances
- Rent Free Accommodation and Complimentary Recreation Facilities Available on Compound
- Medical Support when in KSA and Extended Further Medical Cover when necessary
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Aircraft (Avionics) Hawk Technician, then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. Either Direct Line or Email suitable MS Word CV's to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.