We are currently recruiting Typhoon Avionic Technician Supervisors to work on a minimum of a 2-year contract in Saudi Arabia. You will be working for one of the world's largest Defence organisations and assisting with providing training to Saudi Nationals.
You will benefit from the following:
- You will receive an extremely competitive salary which will be TAX FREE!
- You will be exempt from National Insurance deductions after 12 months
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
- Able to relocate family with you
- Education provided for children
- Secure employment for a minimum of 2 years and likeliness for long term opportunities
- Private Pension Provision
- 41 Days leave per annum
- Service bonus
- Full access to all facilities on the compound. The compounds are very much like holiday complex's abroad and full videos will be shown to you later in the process. You will be living a luxurious lifestyle free of charge!
- Flights are operated all over the world directly from Saudi Arabia, so you are in the perfect location to take that first step to travel to your dream destinations when on leave periods.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we hope to assist you on this journey to the next step in your career.
- You will be working for a well-established trusted employer and will also be able to contact any of our recruitment team for advice at any point. We work together to support all candidates from the very beginning and will be here to support you throughout the process.
- Full health care scheme
You will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out Mechanical maintenance activities including detailed troubleshooting and rectification
- Carrying out flight line duties as directed
- Support the work centre Supervisor in ensuring shift handovers are accurate
- Adhering to tool control procedures
- Provide and Supervise consolidation training and mentoring to assigned RSAF personnel leading to the award of 1st signature (Technician)
- Provide Training Guidance and mentoring of nominated RSAF personnel leading to the award of 2nd (Supervisor) signature
- Providing Supervisory 2nd Signature (over sign) for engineering and maintenance tasks carried out by the RSAF in support of consolidation training on operational aircraft
- Maintain accurate logbooks for the assigned RSAF technician
- Assist the training cell by providing additional training and supervision to RSAF and PC personnel (to include but not limited to) Flight Line servicing, aircraft tow duties etc.
- Providing trade cover for the flight line hit team troubleshooting and fixing crew in faults.
- Depending on experience, the post holder may be required to be authorised to undertake independent inspections of Safety Critical Systems (3rd Signature responsibility).
- Deputise for the work centre trade supervisor during periods of leave or absence.
- Train RSAF personnel in the role of Supervisor.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Must be educated to ONC/HNC level or recognised equivalent or have relevant experience supported by formal, recorded workplace applied related training.
- Must have completed a recognised aircraft engineering apprenticeship in industry/military or similar qualification in aircraft systems.
- Must have previous Typhoon Mechanical Systems experience with a formal 'Q' annotation.
- Previous Supervisory experience gained in a Military environment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.