Zenon is delighted to be supporting a very well established Airline in sourcing an Catering Manager in support of their Long Haul operations on a permanent basis for their HQ in Africa.
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation provided
- Local Transportation provided
- Medical Insurance Provided
- Fully responsible for the coordination and management of catering staff and the on-time loading of catering items on all domestic, regional and International flights.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Proven ability to plan, manage, coordinate and deliver quality and on-time, on-board loading/offloading of all catering items.
- Accountability of all items and equipment loaded and offloaded from flights
- Ability to work closely with and form exceptional working relationships with Cabin Services, Logistics, Quality Control and the relevant management teams in resolving issues arising from flight quality reports.
- The delivery of the highest standard of catering hygiene with regards to all Inflight equipment and units.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Educated to Degree level or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Airline food service or logistic industries
- Proven Word Processing and Excel Spread sheet skills
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills couples with excellent Customer Service skills
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Sam Spencer in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Aviation Resourcer, Sam Spencer, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.