Competitive pay and benefits
NOTE: The details of this offer, including airline name and salary details, will be released when you contact us.One of the leading airlines in Japan is hiring rated and non-rated A320 Captains. This is a great opportunity for regional jet Captains to obtain direct entry to the A320 as a Captain.
NOTE: Special considerations may be possible for JCAB license holder.
Length of Assignment: Permanent employment up to age 65. Extendable in one year increments up to age 68.
Travel to/from base: The airline pays for monthly tickets to your home for commuters.
Days off: 20 days on, 10 days off. Total of 120 days off at minimum.
Moving allowance is provided.
The job opportunities posted by WASINC International are solely governed by the statutes, regulations, policies and laws of the local jurisdiction and country in which the job is located. The sole labor protections and entitlements afforded to an applicant will be those that are available in the jurisdiction in which the job is located. Any laws which may exist in an applicant's home country or any other country shall not be applicable. WASINC International has no control over the requirements established by each airline nor control of the ultimate hiring decision which are dictated by the airline and the laws of the jurisdiction where the airline conducts its business. In making an application to WASINC International, you agree to waive any claim against WASINC International related to such job requirements or the hiring process.
Minimum requirements are as follows:
1. 1,500 hours minimum PIC time on commercial jets (aircraft with passenger capacity of 50 or more)
2. 4,000 hours total time
3. Valid ATP license from ICAO recognized country
4. Last flight within 12 months of application
5. Valid 1st class medical (ICAO)
6. ICAO English Proficiency level 4 or above
7. Below 59 years of age at date of application for non-rated Captains, below age 61 for A320 rated Captains
8. No history of accident or incident