NO 737 EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Commutable with Tickets Provided
- Education Support
Domicile: Tokyo (HND) or Kobe, Japan (will be assigned by airline)
Contract Term: 3 Years, Renewable
Interviews will be held periodically in the USA or Tokyo, Japan. Skymark provides hotel accommodations during the interview, but does not provide air tickets.
The job opportunities posted by WASINC International are solely governed by the statutes, regulations, policies and laws of the local jurisdiction and country in which the job is located. The sole labor protections and entitlements afforded to an applicant will be those that are available in the jurisdiction in which the job is located. Any laws which may exist in an applicant's home country or any other country shall not be applicable. WASINC International has no control over the requirements established by each airline nor control of the ultimate hiring decision which are dictated by the airline and the laws of the jurisdiction where the airline conducts its business. In making an application to WASINC International, you agree to waive any claim against WASINC International related to such job requirements or the hiring process.
Commutable! Tickets provided monthly.
- 5,000 hours Total Time
- Total PIC time: 1500 hours PIC on commercial jets
- Most recent flight experience within 12 months
- Valid ATP license with no limitations, valid passport, First Class Medical (NOTE: License must be valid for 10 months at the start of Skymark training)
- Age: B737NG type rated captain .. Below 55 years old at application.
- Non-rated captain .. Below 50 years old at application.
- Accepted type ratings: B737EFIS, B767, B744, B777, B787, A320, A330, CRJ-700, EMB170/190, MD88/90, F100
- Last flight within 6 months
- ICAO level 4 English proficiency
- Flight Radiotelephony Operator's License
- Body mass index 30 or less
- Lasik / RK eye surgery is not allowed