Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Role: Helicopter Engineer EASA part 66 B1.3 / C H145
I am working with a fantastic client who is looking for an experienced Helicopter B1.3 Engineer to join them. If you have a type rating either EC135/EC145 OR H145 then this could be the role for you
- Delivery of effective maintenance activities iaw 145 and MOE requirements
- Diligent approach maintaining consistent levels of quality / safety
- Experience of minor repairs and installation programs
- Experience of mission and role equipment
- Track record in working in high density engineering environment
- Effective Liaison with 21J / 21G
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load and lead a small team
- Demonstrate right to work in UK, with full driving licence
- Able to satisfy security screening requirements
What they offer
- Competitive salary subject to experience
- Private Health Insurance - AXA PPP
- Travel Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
" on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
no requirements specified