Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-07-12
Valid to: 2020-03-06
Maintenance Repair Operations, Aerodynamics Engineer
We are looking for Hydraulic Test Engineer to work in Brussels.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Long-term contract, 12+ months
- Permanent placements for Non-EU Nationals
- Help with relocation to Brussels
- Min. 3 years of experience in conducting hydraulic tests
- You hold a degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electromechanics, with a good knowledge of computer science
- You have 3 years of experience in conducting hydraulic tests
- You have a good knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- You have a good spoken and written command of French and English.