Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-07-12
Valid to: 2020-03-06
Maintenance Repair Operations, Avionics Engineer
We are looking for Electromechanci Test Technician to work in Brussels.
- On our Brussels site, within the Actuation Systems business unit, you will be assigned to the Mechatronics Development Laboratory.
- You will take part in the realization of different development and qualification campaigns of various electromechanic equipment for launcher, in double shift (5h30-14h or 13h-21h30).
- Typical tests: functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, etc.
- You will participate in the set-up of test means, the exploitation of data and the writing of test reports.
- The product of your work will go into space!
- You hold a degree in bachelor in the field of electromechanics, with a good knowledge of computer science
- You have knowledge in conducting tests of electronic or electromechanic equipment and automatic
- You have a basic knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- You have a good spoken and written command of French and written of English.