On behalf of a highly successful Aviation Organisation supporting rotary contracts, Zenon are looking to source a Rotary Line Pilot to be located in Glasgow on a permanent basis to command an H145 helicopter on single-pilot missions on both HEMS and air ambulance capacity.
• Competitive Salary
• Company Benefits
Hours of work:
Equal time 4-on / 4-off roster with a balance between day and night shifts to cover a 24-hour operational period. Occasional variations to this pattern may be requested to fulfil training and other requirements, but duty time will never be more than as permitted.
• Conducting all flying tasks in accordance with the Helicopter Operations Manual, in addition to any regulations as laid down by the ANO and/or EASA as amended by legislation
• Effective management and organisation of the operating base; briefing crews on their HEMS responsibilities and maintaining the high personal and professional standards expected from any employee.
• Maintenance of aircrew currency with respect to licence, medical, proficiency check(s), line checks, etc, before conducting any flight on behalf of Gama Aviation
• You may occasionally be required to carry out duties of a different nature either in addition to, or instead of, your normal duties. You will not be assigned duties or asked to perform services which are unreasonable or inconsistent with the position applied for.
• Current EASA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) with Instrument Rating
• Minimum 1500 hours as pilot-in-command of aircraft, of which 500 hours is as PIC on twin-turbine helicopters
• Minimum 1500 hours twin-turbine helicopter experience
• Minimum 500 hours experience in helicopters gained in an operational environment similar to the intended operation (e.g. UK HEMS or police pilot)
• Minimum 100 hours IFR, of which 25 hours IFR flight experience has been achieved in the relevant operating environment
• Minimum 40 hours as pilot-in-command of helicopters at night
• Fluent English, driving licence, right to work in the UK
• H145 type rating
• Familiarity with AOC HEMS operations
• NVIS experience
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.