Who we are:
Klasjet is European business aviation company, specializing in comprenhensive aircraft management solutions,as well as private and corporate charter flights. Operating a fleet of a uniquely designed jets based in Vilnius,Lithuania, as well as other airports across Russia, Eastern Europe and the CIS, Klasjet is perfectly positioned to provide business and leisure flight services to costumers and partners at any place and time.
- Perform cabin/service crew duties and ensure the highest level of in-flight services;
- Organize catering and and arrange aircraft supplies;
- Responsible for all pre-flight/post-flight duties;
- Administrative tasks and ground duties (when required for job-related reason).
- Interesting and challenging position in an international company
- Friendly team that will provide full-flgedged training
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- Competence-based salary
- Valid EASA cabin crew attestation;
- Valid Medical Cabin Crew Certificate;
- Ability to handle ad-hoc duties and work irregular hours
- Ability to be based out of home 15 days per month;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Lithuanian;
- Private jet experiene would be considered as an advantage.