ALG has a great opportunity for AME Mechanical, to join a well-established and leading aircraft charter organisation based at Darwin Airport NT. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure within aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a casual ongoing contract.
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Certificate IV in Aero skills (preferably Mechanical)
- AME trade qualified
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an AME
- Previous experience in structural repair, disassembly and assembly of aircraft parts and/or heavy maintenance experience on larger aircraft engines
- Available to work across 7 days schedule
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).