Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, B2 Licensed Engineer (Avionics)
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair, and test aircraft avionics systems that perform communication, navigation, radar, collision avoidance, and flight control functions.
- Remove or relocate electrical and electronic components and wiring to facilitate the installation of new electric/electronic equipment.
- Research, provide bill of material, fabricate/modify and install wiring harness assemblies to support aging aircraft inspection and refurbishment program.
- Perform work necessary to comply with OEM and manufacturer data.
- Participate in all required training programs.
- Assure that work areas assigned are maintained in a clean and tidy manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to understand and apply administrative guides such as technical manuals, technical orders, standard repairs, blueprints, wiring diagrams, sketches, and other related documentation.
- Must be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, and be capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Must possess a strong sense of workplace safety, professional customer service, and task urgency.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of four years' experience in aircraft electronics, installation, troubleshooting, and repair required.
- Two years of direct maintenance experience in support of Mi-17 rotary wing aircraft desired.
- High school diploma or GED and appropriate EASA/ICAO or FAA license/certification required.
- Prior military experience and/or military school training highly desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in a remote OCONUS location.
- Austere living and working conditions, with long hours and exposure to harsh weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of requirements to mobilize on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.