Important! This job ad is no longer active
Pilot, Test Pilot
- Execute post-maintenance required ground runs and maintenance test flights.
- Perform flight readiness inspections and complete maintenance forms and aircraft log books.
- Flight test the applicable aircraft to determine that the airframe, power plant, accessories, and items of equipment are functioning IAW pre-determined requirements.
- Perform maintenance operational checks of aircraft on the ground through engine run-up, aircraft taxiing, or use of auxiliary power or testing equipment, to ensure that aircraft systems or components disturbed during an inspection or maintenance action have been repaired, reassembled, or adjusted satisfactorily.
- Maintain currency/proficiency on aircraft of record.
- Perform general maintenance operational test flights to prove the airworthiness of the completed aircraft.
- Complete test flight check sheets IAW the applicable maintenance manual.
- Perform limited test flights when necessary to prove proper functioning of specific items/components.
- After each test flight, perform a thorough visual inspection to the extent necessary to ensure that deficiencies developed as a result of the test flight are detected and corrected before the aircraft is released for further flight.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of completing multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads.
- Must thrive in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have current passport.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Previously qualified as an UH-60M Maintenance Test Flight Examiner
- Minimum of 500 UH-60 Maintenance Test Pilot flight hours and a minimum of 1000 total rotary wing flight experience.
- Must have 5 years prior experience as a Maintenance Test Pilot
- Experience with external loads, rescue hoist, FRIES, Paradrop, combat, and mountain operations desired.
- A satisfactory National Agency Check (NAC) background investigation or a current Security Clearance is required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in a remote OCONUS location
- Work will primarily be performed in Taichung and Longtan, Taiwan and temporary work may be required at other locations in Taiwan to support training activities (field exercises, aerial gunnery, etc.).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.