Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Electronic Engineer
- Conduct training (including classroom academics for Maintenance Management and hands-on demonstration) of Secretaría de la Defensa Nacional (SEDENA) maintenance personnel with focus on the skills of a U.S. Army 15F UH-60M Electronics Repairer.
- Performs hands on demonstration and detailed explanation of maintenance tasks.
- Additionally, advises SEDENA unit maintainers in UH-60M techniques and procedures.
- Provide UH-60M subject matter expert level advice and training to SEDENA personnel on U.S. Army UH-60M techniques and procedures.
- Mentor SEDENA to establish effective UH-60M related training, standardization, logistics, sustainment, ALSE, and maintenance programs.
- Train and mentor SEDENA personnel on appropriate methods to continue these programs after MMT mission completion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have prior experience on UH-60M.
- Must have excellent technical skills and the ability to perform repairs and maintenance without assistance.
- Must possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and regulations.
- Must be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, and be capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Must be skilled at completing all required paperwork in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Must be previously qualified as a school trained U.S. Army 15F Electrical Repairer.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience conducting electrical maintenance in units equipped with UH-60A/L/M aircraft.
- Must be able to conduct effective classroom and non-classroom formal and informal training.
- Spanish language capabilities must be rated 3/3/3 for listening/reading/speaking on the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scales or equivalent.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Must have a current passport and be able to obtain a CAC card.
- Work will primarily be performed in Monterrey, Mexico area.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARMA Aviation is an EEO/AAP employer.