Paramount is pleased to recruit for current and qualified A320 Captains for VietJet Air in Vietnam.
Position location is in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Paramount is the longest serving agency for VietJet Air. It was the very FIRST agency to provide pilots to VietJet Air when the airline first started operations in December, 2011 and we have had an excellent working relationship with VietJet Air ever since. Paramount is recruiting to fill positions on the A320 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with an average pay and benefits package totaling USD $12,280 per month.
- Paramount employs local personnel on the ground in Vietnam in order to support our pilots!
- Paramount employs recruiters who have either actually flown lived or worked in Vietnam.
- Paramount will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- Paramount is committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
- Resident or Commuting Contract.
- Average of USD $147,360 per Year + Overtime!
- Housing Allowance.
- Fast Interview Process.
- Overtime Payment.
- Travel Benefits.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
We look forward to working with you!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 4,000 hours Total Time
- 1,500 hours PIC on MultiCrew Aircraft
- 500 hours PIC on A-320
- Max Age of 60 for Males
- Max Age of 55 for Females
- Valid ICAO License with valid A-320 Type Rating
- Last flight on A-320 must be within 12 months during the CAAV Licensing Period
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- No History of Accidents / Incidents
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Current on A-320