Zenon is pleased to be supporting a corporate maintenance organisation in Hampshire who require an experienced Aircraft Mechanic / SMW for contracts starting ASAP.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 55 hours a week
- Executive/VIP Jet Client
- Own Tools and PSE
- Current EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety
- Individual Maintenance Experiences records or statement issued by the company to prove experiences on aircraft maintenance last 2 years
- Statement that includes type of works and type of component/aircraft type or
- A/C Mechanics Logbook - It should include Task description - ATA - Date - A/C type - Hours
- Must have had experience on Bombardier or Dassault aircraft
- Time served / apprenticeship
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contractors is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Cassie Shaw:
- Colour copy of Passport
- Experience records
- EWIS, FTS and HF Certificates
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager Cassie Shaw please call the office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.