he Change Management and Turnover to Production Senior Officer will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The other key area of responsibility will be to develop strategies, templates and a fully loaded process to facilitate a clean and seamless turnover to production. The Change Management Specialist will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
1. Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities for flydubai.
2. Perform change impact assessment by seeking clarification on type of change, need for change, activities, impact and etc
3. Distributes notifications of upcoming changes, change freezes, and policy and procedural updates to team leadership and team members
4. Develops and sustains expertise in industry change management standards.
5. Define templates, connectivity criterias, production acceptance testing cycles and other key turnover to production measures to ensure all IT systems (infra, apps) are properly qualified before they are accepted into production.
6. Reviews all changes and provides approval for Significant, Major, and Expedited Requests for Change (RFC)
7. Leads the reviewing of RFCs, assessing risk level, change impact analysis, communication requirements, testing procedures, back-out plans and post implementation validation.
8. Conducts and participates in Post Implementation Reviews (PIR) inline with the change management process.
9. Chairs CAB meetings and ensure all key discussion points, attendees and action items are recorded and followed through.
10. Works across boundaries to coordinate resources and timing with other Change Managers and CAB members.
11. Reviews and approves appointment of new Change Coordinators and CAB members
12. Maintains, implements and drives the change management process and its continual improvement initiatives.
13. Oversees and monitors compliance / adherence to the established processes and practices.
14. Act as focal point for knowledge transfer of Change Management process expertise within the organization
15. Immediately escalates potential risks and issues to the Manager, IT Production Services or the IT Leadership team.
16. Producing regular and accurate management reports on all changes executed by capturing metrics, scorecards and change data
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• A university degree in business or technology. BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business.
• 6+ years of total experience in change management activities, turnover and release management
• Extensive years of relevant technical and business experience, including in-depth knowledge of one or more IT processes, services, environments.
• ITIL Foundations V3 Certified.
• Extensive years of experience on Travel Reservation System or similar critical systems.
• Experienced in maintaining compliant operations and ensuring successful internal, external and FDA/EMA audits.
Knowledge / Skills
• Strong ITIL Change and Release Management process knowledge.
• Proven knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, applications development and support, networks, and computer operations.
• PC literacy and MSOffice skills (Visio, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• Very good understanding of FTP, SFTP, LAN/WAN, communication protocols.
Certificate / License required
• Certification in ITIL required.