To achieve cargo sales targets/revenue for flydubai cargo from various market segments through effective servicing of existing customer base and identification of new business opportunities from customers of the air cargo market, thereby contributing effectively in meeting the top line and bottom line targets of the company.
1. Develop cargo sales strategies for UAE market. The job holder is required to formulate the sales and marketing strategies on the basis of sound market intelligence.
2. Prepare sales tariffs for all flydubai Cargo products and services on the basis of a prudent business case without an impact on the bottom-line arising from the proposed rates / deals.
3. Review and develop sales strategies for customers within air cargo market providing them with value added services and extending available products/services.
4. Develop and build professional relationships with the cargo agents/freight-forwarders /shippers/consignees within air cargo market in order to enhance opportunities for the flydubai Cargo.
5. Interact regularly with the local air cargo market/third party logistics service providers and develop close and cooperative relationships to ensure the customer’s expectations are met.
6. Support, where applicable, flydubai Cargo corporate strategies, causes, objectives in UAE and over the flydubai network and in doing so strengthen flydubai Cargo’s continuing position as best and fastest growing low fares carrier in the market
7. Look for possibilities of increasing revenue by continuously monitoring competitor activities.
8. Credit control in line with credit limit set by the flydubai Cargo/flydubai finance
• Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
• Effective Communication
• Influence and Negotiation
• Strategic decision making
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Degree (Hons) or equivalent
• 6-8years experience in Cargo Industry of which minimum 3 years Air Cargo/logistics sales experience in UAE. Airline experience will be preferred.
Knowledge / Skills
• Computer literate with expert knowledge of MS – Office.
Certificate / License required
• Valid UAE driving license
• Strong analytical and business acumen
• Sound financial-analytical ability