Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
- Write programmes (PCDMIS) for the CMM
- Manage programmes to ensure the appropriate revision is used by the operators
- Responsible for the inspection and acceptance of detail parts in-process in machine shop and surface finishing.
- Will be required to evaluate products for acceptance to specific criteria, initiate rejection process where required, complete diverse paperwork and system records for traceability and movement of products.
- Complete First Article Inspection reports using AS9102 format.
- Able to work under minimum supervision in a team environment is essential. Work safely with heavy parts. Apply 5S workplace organization and Just In Time principals for Continuous Improvement.
- Must also possess good organizational and decision making skills to ensure completion of paperwork and computerized tasks.
- Successful candidate must meet all requirements under ITAR and CGD with no restrictions
- University Degree or College diploma in a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Completed CMM operation and programming training.
- Minimum 2 years of CMM programming experience and capability is required (PCDMIS)
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications, including CATIA models
- High competency and understanding of GD&T
- Experienced in Measurement System Analysis (i.e. gauge R&R)
- Able to operate CMM in both manual and programme mode (PCDMIS)
- Fully competent in the use of tools and gauges to inspect machined parts and features
- Knowledge of AS9102, aircraft industry requirements, and general inspection practices.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with office computer programs (MS Word, Excel) and SAP
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and standard work methodologies are required competencies.
- Will be required to work independently and with minimal supervision to complete tasks.
- Knowledge of basic calibration (recall) system and quality audit experience preferred.
If you find violations, report this job