ROAD SHOW IN MADRID - A320 Captains earn USD 302,000 per Year plus Overtime plus Great Bases - China - BCA
We are pleased to recruit for current and qualified A318/319/320/321 Captains for Beijing Capital Airlines in China.
Position location is in Beijing, Xian, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou and Sanya, China.
We are recruiting to fill positions on the A320 for THIS YEAR. This is an excellent opportunity with a generous pay and benefits package totaling up to USD $25,167 per month!!
- We employ local personnel on the ground in China in order to support our pilots!
- We employ employ recruiters who have actually flown and worked in China.
- We will reimburse pilots the cost of the Interview Visa.
- We will pay $100 for candidates who pass the CAAC Written Exam at the Interview.
- We are committed to provide our pilots and their families excellent support from the application process all way through the time that they are flying the line at our client airline. You are more than just a number to us!
Beijing Capital Airlines will be holding a Road Show in Madrid, Spain. The deadline for applicants to attend the Road show is September 20, 2019. The The dates for the Roadshow are October 9 through 11, 2019.
- Contract Choices: Resident Package or Multiple Commuting Packages.
- Up to USD $302,000 per Year!
- Housing Allowance.
- Annual Ticket Allowance.
- Transportation Allowance.
- Education Allowance.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Contract Renewal Bonus.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Overtime Payment.
- Travel Benefits.
- Company Sponsored Medical Health Insurance.
- Company Sponsored Loss of License Insurance.
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance.
- Optional Global Medical / Dental Health Insurance (Individual/Family).
- Optional Loss of License Insurance.
We look forward to working with you!
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Total Time: 3000 hours.
- 500 hours PIC time on A320 family of aircraft.
- Last flight on A320 family family within preceding 12 months.
- Age 52 at time of joining.
- Valid Passport from a nation with diplomatic relations with China.
- Valid ATPL from a nation with diplomatic relations with China.
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (valid for at least 3 months at the time of joining).
- No significant Medical History (grounding, major surgery, etc.).
- No history of aviation Incidents or Accidents.
- No history of a Criminal Record.
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 4.