<!-- x-tinymce/html -->
RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are delighted to be supporting a leading cabin interior maintenance and support company, with their requirement for Cabin Technicians to be based at London Heathrow.
<!-- x-tinymce/html -->Night Shift i.e. working from 7.00pm – 7.00am Monday to Thursday weekly.
- City and Guilds (or similar) in an appropriate engineering and/or aviation subject
- Previous experience as a mechanical fitter
- Light engineering tools and practices Mechanical fitting
- Part 145 regulations and standards
- Safe working practices
- Full UK Driving licence
- Be good at communication & a team player
- Pro-active & self-motivated
- Well organised
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures
- Repair aircraft seats and other non-electrical aircraft interior components. To CMM, SB and Part 145 regulations/standards
- Complete seat work sheet and file Job I.A.W 145 standards
- Ensure all work is carried out to the relevant quality standards both from a customer requirement and CAA compliance
- Carry out work in a timely manner
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and for that of your colleagues as set out in the Health and Safety Policy
- Follow all necessary security procedures both within the Hangar and airside
- Comply with all necessary customer procedures and processes
- To perform the job in line with the Company’s policies and procedures which may be obtained from your supervisor, department manager or the Quality Manager