ALG is currently hiring Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (B1), to work for our client based in Gold Coast Airport. Our client is a well-established airline with extensive operations nationwide and internationally. This opportunity will offer the successful candidates excellent working conditions, competitive hourly rates, and ample career prospects.
An open-ended ongoing contract with an immediate start, the positions will be based on a schedule pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- Lead aircraft engineering teams with operational efficiency and high technical knowledge
- Certify line maintenance tasks carried out by the aircraft engineering teams
- Maintain the required reporting mechanisms as per company standards
- Follow and enforce Standard Operating Procedures with due diligence and accountability
To be successful, candidates will possess the following:
- A Part 66 CASA Licence (Australia), Category B1.1;
- Type Rating in Airbus A320 aircraft;
- Any additional type ratings will be highly desirable;
- Recent experience in line maintenance operations within an airline context;
- Ability to obtain an ASIC Card;
- Ability to be based in Gold Coast Airport for this ongoing contract;
- Flexibility to work on a rotating working schedule, including nights and weekend shifts; and
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Chira at +61 7 3180 1476 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm AEST.