ALG is currently hiring enthusiastic Stores and Warehousing Personnel, to work for our client based in Sydney, Domestic Airport. Our client is large aviation organisation, with excellent reputation and leadership in the industry. This opportunity will offer the successful candidates lifestyle balance, excellent working conditions, and competitive hourly rates.
Starting as soon as possible, the positions available will be working fulltime hours, on an open-ended, ongoing contract. The main areas of responsibility are:
- Receive and dispatch consignments
- Pick and pack orders
- Operate forklift vehicles with high proficiency
- Operate RF scanning and other common warehousing equipment and systems
- Perform other general warehousing duties as required
To be successful, candidates will possess the following:
- A Certificate or other qualification in Warehousing and Logistics is desirable but not compulsory
- More than 3 years' experience in warehousing and logistics (if within aviation or freight, highly desirable)
- Current and valid Forklift Licence (Load Order Licence also desirable)
- A current and valid NSW Driver Licence
- Ability to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card
- Ability to pass an instant Drug and Alcohol Test
If you suit the above criteria, and are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. For further enquiries, please contact our team at the Brisbane Head Office, on 07 3860 4747, Monday to Friday, 08.30-17.00.