Important! This job ad is no longer active
Last updated: 2019-03-08
Valid to: 2019-09-19
Pilot, Senior First Officer
Airbus, Airbus A320 Family
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting A320/321 Senior First Officers to upgrade to Captain for our client based in Vietnam for 3 years contract renewable.
- Base: Hanoi/ Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Contract duration: 3 years renewable
- Initial Monthly Remuneration: Range from USD 6,880 to USD 7,380
- After 6 months joining, the SFO would be considered for “upgraded captain program”, once he completes the upgrade program, and operating the 1st line check as PIC, the fees start from USD 11,070 as Line Captain.
- Working pattern (optional): 6 weeks on 2 weeks off/ or 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Block hours: up to 146 hrs for 8 week cycle (6/2 roster); 73 hrs for 4 week cycle (3/1 roster)
- Accommodation & Ground transport: Provided for initial 1 week
- Positioning flights: Provided at the commencement and at completion of the contract.
- Other Benefits: Overtime payment/ Staff & family members ID tickets/ relocation allowance/ Medical Insurance/ Work Permits/ etc
- Days off duty: up to 12 days off paid per annual ($464-560/day for FOs, so max $5,568-6,720 P.A extra)
- 3,500 TT hrs with 1,000 hrs multi crew, multi turbine (jet preferred), in which 500 SIC hrs on A320/321
- EASA/ICAO/FAA-ATPL/ATPL frozen Licence with a valid A320/321 type rating endorsement.
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Last flight within the last 6 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incident