ALG has a great opportunity for Regional Operations Manager, to join a well-established organisation based at Sydney (Mascot) Airport. The position will give the successful candidate valuable exposure to the aviation industry, as well as a wide range of future career prospects.
This is a permanent-full time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Overseeing the whole operation and ensuring all areas are operating effectively
- Operational management for multiple station or business location
- Devising innovative processes and solutions to solve challenges in a constantly evolving operations environment
- Suggesting corrective actions to address customer complaints and service concerns
- Reviewing and developing processes to generate cost savings
- Training, counselling and mentoring managers and frontline operators
- Managing procedures for new station operations and coordinate with other departments to provide assistance and ensure all start-up requirements are met
- Upholding staff adherence to Company, client and regulatory procedures and policies
- Handling escalated staff grievances, complaints, discipline etc
- Working closely with the Executive Team
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- A formal qualification in aviation or business management is highly desirable.
- Extensive years of experience in aviation industry and team management.
- Experienced in overseeing the whole process of operations for multiple locations
- Strong personality with the ability to command or communicate clearly, concisely and courteously.
- Available to work across 7 days schedule
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations.
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)