Key activities include:
Tasked to complete maintenance tasks timely and to the highest industry standards as required.
Perform inspections, repairs, installations and troubleshooting on various aircraft systems.
Support and act as a point of reference with all levels of staff to provide advice/assistance technical related defects.
Report technical as well as people related matters to the Team Leaders.
Assist with the maintenance and calibration up-keeping of equipment when required.
Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
· Valid EASA Part-66 Cat B1 or B2 licence
· Fluency in spoken/written English
· Formal technical education at a minimum level of MQRIC Level 4
· Maintenance Logs
· EWIS – Initial and Refresher
· FTS – Initial and Refresher
· HF – Initial and Refresher