Join us as an Aviation Specialist with Air Partner in London Gatwick Airport
?23,000 + ?1,800 shift allowance
The exciting and diverse role of the Aviation Support Specialist is to provide comprehensive support to the Air Partner trading business across the Group. The role will encompass a variety of tasks including obtaining permits, flight watching, out of hours broking whilst maintaining and delivering a high level of customer service. The position is well suited to advance your career and gain experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
There's no doubt you're an exceptional communicator, with good relationship building skills. Along with the ability to demonstrate a well-established background in flight support and a good understanding of the aviation industry. Representing our company, you will uphold a track record of honesty and integrity, trustfulness and professionalism. With the ability to work well under pressure, multitask and problem solve whilst thinking on your feet. You will have knowledge and working experience in CHM/NM applications. It would be advantageous to have some knowledge or hand on experience in Airline /Airport and Flight planning.
- To apply and obtain overflight, landing and diplomatic permits for Air Partner flights
- Monitor and flight watch Air Partner group operated flights
- Broker any out of hours private jet charter or ACMI requests whilst maintaining a high service level
- Monitor news for breaking events
- Field any EPD calls and, follow the callout procedure and search for suitable aircraft
- Liase with brokers and EPD clients after an activation call
- Monitor weather and Eurocontrol issues that could affect group flights, and communicate accordingly
- Maintain the company database of suppliers and relevant information
- Provide out of hours telephone and email management for the Air Partner group
- To deliver first class service to Air Partner clients and operators within the 24 hour shift pattern
For over 50 years, we've been providing all manner of aircraft for all types of organisations and every kind of individual, 24/7. To and from anywhere in the world, and for every conceivable reason. We've won countless awards and have a global reputation for excellence, but more importantly, we have thousands of satisfied customers.
You should be. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading an award-winning organisation in the aviation industry. You'll be fully trained and supported, earn a competitive salary and excel in your career!
To apply, please visit LINK