ALG has a great opportunity for Aerospace Trade Assistant, to join a well-established manufacturer of advanced aircraft components that has built a great reputation at smoothing operations in aviation industry based at Port of Melbourne.
This is a casual-full time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- You will be involved in pre and post production or assembly of aircraft components
- Performing technical skills in manufacturing within your skill level, experience and under supervision
- Participate and attend occupational safety, health and environmental trainings
- Follows and apply company quality assurance standards
- Maintain housekeeping or cleaning utilities area
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Preferably with trade certificate in aerospace/aviation or manufacturing or equivalent
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret engineering drawing and specifications
- Good understanding of OHS/WHS procedures and exposures to quality system
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations
- Availability to work rotating shifts
- Full working rights in Australia
Eligible candidates with the above qualities are encouraged to apply now! For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3180 1475 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST)