All About Us
The Inflight Curriculum Developer is responsible for the instructional system design cycle of all Inflight Training Programs including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation.
All About The Role
- Develop and maintain all courseware including Instructor Guides, PowerPoint Presentations, Learner Guides, Training Handbooks, Written and Hands-On Tests and Competency Checks, and engaging online training.
- Produce video and/or audio to complement courseware.
- Appropriate incorporation of adult learner principles and current training and delivery methodology into courseware development.
- Utilization of the LMS (Learning Management System) to develop and post online training and testing.
- Maintain subject matter expertise with respect to all Company and safety policies and procedures, the Guiding Principles and Code of Conduct, the Flight Attendant (FA) Manual, the FA Training Manual, the Employee Policy Manual, FAA Regulations and guidance, code-share and customer service delivery standards, and the FA Contract Agreement.
- Coordinate with Inflight Management in the development of Inflight policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal regulations and guidance and consistency with departmental and industry standards.
- Ensure development of all Inflight programs adhere to FAA regulations and guidance, FA Training Manual stipulations, courseware direction and departmental standards; provide recommendations for improvement to Inflight Training Manager.
- Serve as subject matter expert in instructional system design practices and tools, current federal regulations and rulings, and mainline policies and procedures.
- Coach Instructors on courseware development practices.
- Facilitate all new and revised program Train the Trainer events, including annual FA Recurrent Training roll-out.
- Obtain and maintain current Inflight Instructor and line Flight Attendant qualifications.
- Maintain strict and appropriate confidentiality of Inflight Training issues.
- Involves long periods of sitting with computer work in a typical office environment. Subject to frequent and critical deadlines, which includes changing priorities.Occasional work in the classroom and exit trainers.
- Other duties as assigned.
All About You
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and related experience in Instructional Design
- 1 - 3 years of experience in training and courseware development
- Experience in Inflight Training and as a Flight Attendant preferred
- Experience in Video/Audio Production and script writing preferred
- Understanding of instructional design, multi-media training, and key learning systems
- Experience with development and administration in a Learning Management System (LMS) environment
- Ability to complete the Endeavor Air Flight Attendant Initial Training, Instructor Certification Training, and maintain line Flight Attendant qualification
- Reliable and self-motivated with strong analytical, interpretive and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and able to work with all levels of an organization
- Advanced PC proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and Power Point
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop, and associated e-learning products
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Audition
- Position requires some physical exertion such as pulling, pushing, reaching, bending, standing, walking and light lifting of boxes, bags, electronic equipment, files and emergency/galley equipment not in excess of 30 lbs.
- Some travel required as necessary
- Ability to work additional hours including evenings and weekends
Endeavor Air is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status.