Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Planning & Project Engineer
- Ensure proper resource allocation for the T700 Operations.
- Oversees the workflow processes throughout the team, attending to problems as they occur & offering suggestions for improvement.
- Manage and oversee the entire T700 production flow and updates the Director of Operation.
- The T700 Program Manager provides strategic leadership and tactical direction to the whole operation of T700 section while driving behavior that exhibits the highest business integrity.
- Work with Quality Department to ensure compliance to company, customer, regulatory, and other procedures and requirements.
- Provide inspired leadership for the T700 section and the organization.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing for T700 section.
Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations. Work with the Director of Operation to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Experience with F100/T56/F110/RB199/EJ200 and T700 engines and/or associated support systems, operation management, engineering or program management.