ALG is currently hiring for experienced AMEs to join our renowned aviation client, an industry leader, with a well-established reputation worldwide based in Melbourne, Victoria. This position is for a full-time ongoing type of contract work with a competitive salary package offer.
The job may require you to do the following but not limited to:
- Overhaul, repair, testing and maintenance of multiple aircraft components and systems
- Check all the repair processes if in compliance with the manual
- Ensure parts are serviceable and no signs of wear / cracks
- Proficient in the use of tools, fixtures and equipment used in completing MRO activities.
To be considered for this post, candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Certificate IV Aeroskills (Mechanical/Structures
- Certificate in Human Factors (within 2 years of issue) - ideal, but not compulsory
- Willing and able to obtain ASIC
- Pre-employment DAMP required
- Full working rights in Australia
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW. For further information, contact Monica Sanchez at +617 3180 1498, Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00 AEST.