We are now in the process of recruiting Co-Pilots (P2), Cadet Pilots or Trainee First Officers for ATR 72-600 to join our expanding fleet.
- The Cadet Pilots will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots (first officers) under strict compliance of company Operations Manual and Civil Aviation regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and Chief Pilot.
As per Company Operations Manual
- Written Exam-100 Marks on professional subjects
- IQ Test
- Oral exam
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
A generous housing allowance.
Free family primary healthcare.
Educational assistance for dependent children.
Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience.
Roster Options Papua or Colombo Base, 56 productive days and 20 days off duty.
Contract duration 2 years renewable.
If you believe you meet all the requirements, please send your updated portfolio, CV and cover letter to given mail id.
No telephone queries will be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Please read carefully before applying:
Only completed applications will be reviewed and prior to starting this application process you should ensure that those flight crew who do not have experience with a scheduled operator (non type rated) would be required to pay for the type rating.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
Requirements for Cadet Pilots:
- Valid CPL/IR/MER
- Minimum flying experience of 200 hours including 25 hours on Multi Engine (in which 10 hours actual and 15 hours on simulator) aircraft. Those having experience with glass cockpit, large jet/Turboprop transport category aircraft (MTOW exceeds 15,000 KGS) will be an advantage.
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English language to at least an ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above.
- Valid class-1 medical (unrestricted).
- Age- Maximum 35 years old on January 31, 2020; however,candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
First Officers with ATPL and type rating would be hired as Sr. First Officer.