CAMP Systems is the leading provider of aircraft compliance and health management services to the global business aviation industry. CAMP is the pre-eminent brand in its industry and is the exclusive recommended service provider for nearly all business aircraft manufacturers in the world including Airbus, Bell, Boeing, Bombardier, Cessna, Daher, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, Hawker, HondaJet, Leonardo, and Pilatus. Our services are delivered through a “SaaS plus” model and we support over 20,000 aircraft on our maintenance tracking platform and over 31,000 engines on our engine health monitoring platform. Additionally, CAMP provides shop floor management ERP systems to over 1,300 aircraft maintenance facilities and parts suppliers around the world. CAMP has grown from a single location company in 2001, to over 800 employees in 12 locations around the world.
CAMP is an exciting company to work for, not only because of its future growth prospects, but also because of its culture. Smart, motivated people, who want to take initiative, are given the opportunity and freedom to make things happen. CAMP is wholly owned by Hearst Business Media.
POSITION LOCATED ON LONG ISLAND, NY
As a Technical Service Analyst, you are part of a team of passionately committed professionals who are leaders at providing aircraft compliance and health management services to the global business aviation industry. Acting as the focal point for interpreting and implementing OEM compliance recommendations onto our maintenance tracking platform, you will grow your skills and challenge yourself daily. You will collaborate with OEMs and various teams within CAMP to maintain currency of inspection programs and global regulations for over 20,000 aircraft.
Additional duties include developing and managing Quality Assurance programs to improve efficiencies for CAMP aircraft management. Superior attention to detail, critical thinking and initiative are a must!
- Develop new CAMP templates, assemble all pertinent aircraft documents and publications and associate with OEM maintenance task(s)
- Audit Technical Publications work product and identify quality escapes
- Review and audit work performed by CAMP DSS in support of the Technical Publications Group
- Recommend changes in CAMP policies/standards based on knowledge of OEM practices and other factors.
- Manage clerical work being conducted by CAMP DSS resources to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Ensure all assigned aircraft, engine(s) and appliance manufacturer publication revisions are implemented accurately and completely into CAMP maintenance programs per aircraft model revision standards.
- Download, research, review applicability of and incorporate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins, etc. for CAMP templates and aircraft.
- Perform quality review of previously implemented revisions for accuracy and completeness.
- Implement global updates/template changes based on manufacturer publication revisions, as necessary.
Assist with training of Technical Service Analyst(s) and support personnel when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or two (2) to five (5) years’ experience directly related to aircraft maintenance or aircraft record keeping with a working knowledge of ATA specifications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be computer proficient (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Access).
- Airframe and Power plant license a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Fast-growing environment
- Generous company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term disability, 401k
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status EOE