Zenon are working with a global company listed on the London Stock Exchange which specialises in providing aviation services for individuals, corporations and government agencies. Our client is looking to locate a Group Communications Manager to join them on a permanent basis at their base in Hampshire.
Hours: Full time role
Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Health Scheme.
As the Group Communications Manager, you’ll be taking briefs from the Group CMO to deploy internal and external communications within the business. You’ll use your experience with the team, to create, deploy and execute communications using an array of channels. Naturally excellent oral and written communication skills, competency using Adobe Suite, Hubspot, Sharepoint, Wordpress is a must.
As is common within a communications team, you’ll be prepared to share new thinking, offer alternative solutions and be open to challenge from your peers. In return you’ll be part of a rapidly evolving business that provides an excellent environment for those that wish to accelerate their skills and experience.
- Development of internal / external communications strategies and campaigns for internal and external initiatives
- Help identify channels to best achieve the aims of the communications brief
- Help structure the messages for the identified audiences
- Ghost write executive team articles and scripts for audio and video communications
- Manage intranet news feed, eliciting news from Divisions, drafting content and ensuring regular cycle of new and fresh articles
- Create production ready assets for print, email, web, intranet and moving image
- Support the team by producing & managing through to completion, production requirements for:
- internal communications campaigns in support of key systems and process changes i.e. systems and process change
- external communications campaigns
- service launches
- trade shows and events
- digital events such as live streams
Candidates will require the following:
- You’ll be a passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated communications professional
- You’ll have experience in working with all levels of management including the C-suite
- You’ll have run projects before but are looking to step up from out of the shadow of others
- You may have a degree, you may not - the most important thing is that you want to learn, develop and succeed
- You’ll have experience working in another client side organisation or within a communications / design agency environment
- You will have a pro-active approach and will push yourself to add greater value to the department and the organisation at large. You deliver as well as manage – everyone in the team even the CMO is involved (at times) in tactical delivery
- You will be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; have worked with a CRM system before preferably Hubspot; understand how to publish via a CMS such as Wordpress
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager Ashley Ewen, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.