ALG is currently hiring for flight instructors to work for our aviation client based in Ballarat, Victoria, and soon to be open in Jandakot, Perth. Our client is a fast-growing company with a pilot training network that includes Singapore and Australia. This is a fulltime position which pays above award wage for Grades 1 + 2 instructors.
- Possess Grade 1 or Grade 2 flight instructor rating
- To be able to relocate or be based in Ballarat or Jandakot.
- Approved Australian working rights
- Current Class 1 Civil Aviation Medical & ASIC.
- Australian CP(A)L or Higher;
- Minimum FIR A Current Grade 2 Instructor Training Endorsement
- Current IR MEA Instrument Rating (Current); or Current NVFR Rating
- NVFR and/or IR Training Instructor Endorsement;
- Spin Training Instructor Endorsement;
- FIR A Grade 2 Instructor Training Endorsement (Current);
- Pass in CASA + ATPL subjects;
- Excellent theory knowledge and delivery skills;
- Excellent people skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Sound understanding of the PART 61 MOS and PART 61 training requirements.
If you are interested, please apply now. If you have any questions, please contact Izabo Perez at 07 3860 4747, Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.00 (AEST).