Maldivian is the national airline of the Maldives. It operates international flights in addition to inter-island services. Due to current modernisation and expansion into 2019 the airline is in need of A320 first officers. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified A320 first officers to work in a paradise with attractive benefit package.
Skype interview Interview on 23th June 2019 - 1300-1500hrs Male’ time (flexible) and SIM assessment in Bangkok on 27th June 2019 . We will reconfirm exact and venue date later.
- Location and airline: Maldives
- Length: 2 years
- Remuneration: USD 4,000 to 5,000 per month based on experience
- Accommodation allowance: USD 1,000 per month
- Transportation allowances: Provided on duty
- Positioning: Provided, start and end of contract
- Block Pattern: Annual leave: 56 days (split into 04 equal blocks). Annual work days: 309 days (split into 04 blocks)
- Per block: Block 1-3. 77 working days and 14 leave days. Block 4. 78 working days and 14 leave days
Other benefits: Health insurance, personal accident cover, concessional travel, IRC, Membership (Gym in Capital Male) available at a discounted rate, and more.
- EASA, FAA, SRLANKAN and MALASYA Licence holder with valid rating on A320
- Medical class 1 valid
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Total time 2000Hrs
- Currently flying A320 with a current PPC
- Hours on Airbus family 1000Hrs
- No history of accidents/incidents