Maldivian is the national airline of the Maldives. It operates international flights in addition to inter-island services. Due to current modernisation and expansion into 2019 the airline is in need of A320 captains. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified A320 captains to work in a paradise with attractive benefit package.
Skype interview 23th June 2019 - 1300-1500hrs Male’ time (flexible), and SIM assessment in Bangkok on 27th June 2019 .
- Location: Maldives
- Length: 2 years (Renewable)
- Remuneration: USD 9,000.00 to 10,000.00 per month based on experience
- Accommodation allowance: USD 1,000 per month
- Transportation allowances: Provided on duty
- Positioning: Provided at the start and the end of contract
Annual leave: 56 days (split into 04 equal blocks)
Annual work days: 309 days (split into 04 blocks)
- Block 1-3 (77 working days and 14 leave days)
- Block 4 (78 working days and 14 leave days)
Other benefits: Health insurance, personal accident cover, concessional travel, IRC, Membership (Gym in Capital Male) available at a discount rate.
- EASA, FAA, SRLANKAN and MALASYA Licence holder with valid rating on A320
- Medical class 1 valid
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Total time 5000Hrs
- Hours on Airbus family 3000Hrs
- Total Airbus PIC 2000Hrs
- No history of accidents/incidents