AERO-Bildung is an internationally acting company which focuses on the training and further education of young people and adults in aviation industry and is recognised by the German Federal Aviation Authority (LBA) according to the PART 147 regulations.
Our Training Academy provides following courses:
- Part-147 Approved Basic Training Courses (CAT-A, B1 and B2)
- Part-147 Approved Type Training Courses:
- Dornier 228
- Dornier 328-100
- Dornier 328-300
- Airbus EC135
- Eurocopter NH90
- Sikorsky CH-53
- Other Courses such as;
- Fuel Tank Safety
- Part-M, Part-145, Part 21
- Human Factors
- Train the Trainer
- Aircraft Structure Repair
- Avionic Component Inspection
- etc. …
Our company currently employs approximately 40 employee at Oberpfaffenhofen Airport, a traditional aviation location in Munich.
- Preparing and conducting the theoretical and practical basic/type training courses (in and of outside of the Germany)
- Organizing and preparing the training environment for the practical training courses (in and of outside of the Germany)
- Conducting the theoretical examinations and/or practical assessments (in and of outside of the Germany)
- Keeping the training records, monitoring the student progress
- Preparation and improvement of the training materials
- Providing support for the training projects conducted by the company
- Continuously keeping yourself up-to-date with the technological developments about the lessons/aircraft systems which are under your responsibility.
- Successfully completing the necessary courses and learning new aircraft systems/types according to the company needs
- Completed a technical vocational training as an aircraft maintenance technician or similar
- Several years of experience in the aircraft maintenance
- Very good written and oral English skills
- Very good IT skills (in order to use training aids and prepare training materials)
- CAT- B2 licence (EASA CAT-B2 licence is an advantage)
- Experience in teaching (Previous pedagogical training is an advantage)
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of subject knowledge, instruction capability, professionalism, and expertise.
- Willingness and physical fitness to be deployed in Germany and abroad
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company in the aviation training business.
- A career opportunity for the ones who likes to follow technological developments in aviation industry and looking for a responsible role in aviation training.
- Equal career opportunities for both female and male instructors.
- A responsible, independent activity in an experienced and motivated team.
Please note that, your application should include the following information (the copies will be requested later):
- Cat B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence number, expiration date and the relevant CAA authority.
- Basic and Type Training courses (if available)
- Train the Trainer or any other Pedagogical Training certificate (if available)
- Other aviation related courses