Spectrum Aviation is currently recruiting B787 TRI Captains on behalf of Air Tanzania , the national carrier of Tanzania. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international flag carrier offering an extensive route network and great conditions. Immediate screening in Dar-es-Salaam, we can offer:
- 2 Month Initial Contract, but extendable by mutual consent
- Confirmed Domicile Tickets provided at start and finish of contract
- Extensive route network to Burundi, Comoros, India, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Minimum qualifications as follows:
- Current EASA and FAA ATPL with valid B787 Instructor Type Rating
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours PIC on commercial aircraft
- Must have flown B787 within the last 12 months
- 10 months remaining validity on last simulator check
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Under 64 years of age at commencement of assignment.
We can currently offer IMMEDIATE screening and commencement dates of 1st and 12th July. We look forward to discussing this contact with you and please do not hesitate to contact Darren Duggan or Shane Pollard for further information.