We are currently recruiting Experienced Ramp Agents for one of the major Handling Agents at Manchester Airport. You must be available for an immediate start.
With a range of baggage handling responsibilities, you'll be one of a team looking after the belongings of millions of people setting off on all kinds of journeys. Whether you're loading or unloading, manually or mechanically, you'll be a safe pair of hands that gets their luggage wherever it needs to be, and at the right time. You'll carry out aircraft and equipment inspections and hazard checks, reporting any faults and taking care of the paperwork needed to get the job done. Following safety, security and airline-specific procedures, you'll put our customers' - and their customers' - needs at the heart of everything you do.
What you'll need to bring:
- Customer and safety focus
- The ability to lift and move heavy baggage, and work outdoors in all weathers
- A respectful, friendly and supportive approach
- Reliability, punctuality and organisational skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations
- You require a Full Driving License
The role is 20 hours per week with overtime available. The shifts will be a mix of both earlies and lates and may include weekend work.
Please note there are strict compliance rules which candidates must adhere to. You must have resided in the UK for the past 5 years with no holidays of over 28 days. You must have an in date Passport and no criminal convictions spent or unspent as you are subject to DBS screening.