Important! This job ad is no longer active
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for the role of Licencing Inspector with a client based in the Middle East.
Job Title: Air Crew Licensing Inspector
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Fully Trained Inspector with previous CAA experience as Inspector is an advantage.
- Hold or have held a Pilot licence with at least 5000 hours as Pilot in Command on a performance Class A (CS25) Aircraft
- Experience as Instructor or Examiner
- Civil or Military aviation management is an advantage.
- Fluency in writing and spoken English is required.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Willingness and aptitude to work in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
A Fully Trained Inspector with previous CAA experience as Inspector is an advantage.