HRGO are currently recruiting for Flight Dispatcher working at the ever-expanding Luton Airport. Massive opportunities working for one of the largest European Ground Handling companies. As a Flight Dispatcher you will be response for the full turn-around of an aircraft from the moment it lands right until it taxies for take-off.
- Prepare flight paperwork for crew including printing flight crew plans, weather reports, passenger list and airline documentation
- Carry out pre-arrival inspections, aircraft and the aircraft footprint area hazard/FOD checks
- Operate all systems and equipment in a safe, secure and efficient manner
- Lead the turn-around process, ensuring all relevant equipment, resources and services are in place, as required to complete a safe, secure and efficient, on time turn-around
- Co-ordinate the safe, secure and efficient Customer disembarkation and boarding according to local procedures
- Report any faults or irregularities with equipment, facilities, systems or processes to the appropriate management, airport authority and/or crew
- Timely and appropriate response and actions to disruption, emergency or delay situation in the operation
- Manage the offloading and loading procedures of the aircraft
- Responsible for agreeing and communicating the Aircraft movement messages and delay codes
- Assist with disruption management.
- Work in accordance with agreed Company procedures
For this job applicants must be:
- Have Team Leader or Supervisory experience
- Have full UK or EU driving MANUAL license
- Have full 5-year check able history (work, education, benefits, agency, gaps)
- Excellent communication skills
- Prepared to cover 24/7 operation
- Flexibility with working hours
- Clean criminal record
- Live no more than 30-minute commute
30 hours per week (Full time hours available), 6 on 3 off shift pattern. Shifts will fall on weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. Consisting of earlies starting at 0300 & lates finishing as late as 2300. Individual shifts lasting for a maximum of 12 hours.
Pay: ?10.50 per hour increasing to ?11.19 after 12 weeks.