Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the most growing International Flight Schools Organisations to source a Chief Flight Instructor on a permanent basis for their facilities based in UK or Spain.
- Company Pension
- Health Scheme
- Negotiable Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Supervision of all Flight Instructors including monitoring of KPIs, attendance and performance.
- Standardisation / Monitoring of all flight instruction and flight simulation instruction. Programming and monitoring the training given.
- Ensuring that there is an adequate number of suitably qualified flight training staff available to undertake the required training task of the company
- Monitoring student Flying progress.
- Producing and maintaining Training Records.
- Preparing and maintaining Flight Instructors’ flight and licence requirement records. Preparing amendments to the flight syllabi.
- Accountable for ensuring that the company is in compliance with the local regulatory requirements with regard to delivery of flight Training
- Responsible for promoting flight safety throughout the company, supported by the Head of Training.
- The monitoring and management of Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTDs).
- Attending the Organisation’s internal Training Meetings.
- Acting as an Instructor and/or Examiner, when required dependent upon availability.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- SEP/MEP FI, Night rating, IRI and CRI. Desirable FIC and FE
- Minimum of 1500 hours PIC and 100 hours as Flight Instructor
- Team and result orientated
- Experienced and motivated working in structured environment.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Helena Easton, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.