Important! This job ad is no longer active
Cabin Crew, Purser / Senior CC
Airbus A320 Family
- The role is responsible for providing proactive and customer focused front-line management to a large, remote and multi-cultural Cabin Crew workforce.
- Role holders have responsibility for managing ongoing crew performance, motivation and development through direct contact and the consistent application of corporate policies and agreed Service Delivery standards.
- Role holders are expected to create internal customer service excellence throughout the Cabin Crew Team and ensure all crew deliver the highest standard of service on board.
- Conducts Announcement Training for Cabin Crew and rate crew post evaluation.
- Conducts Announcement Upgrade training to improve rating of cabin crew.
- Responsible for evaluation of examinations and compiling the results.
- Maintains and updates training records in a meticulous and systematic manner.
- Monitors the progress of trainees/ individual cabin crew and suggest / conduct additional training as and when required.
- Coaches and mentors new trainees/ Cabin Crew and provide feedback.
- Direct management of assigned crew through clear direction, motivation and development to ensure highest standards of performance and productivity are achieved and maintained. Ensure awareness, understanding and buy-in to Service Delivery objectives, standards and requirements.
- Work as part of a cohesive team of Cabin Crew Managers (CCMs), providing fair and consistent management of issues and application of policies. Liaise (within and across teams) on issues, identifying opportunities and agreeing solutions.
- Apply clear assessment criteria and measures for on-board appraisals. Guide the Senior Flight Pursers (SFPs)/Pursers in carrying out on-board appraisals, ensuring quality and consistency of reporting.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Degree is preferable but not essential.
- 8 years experience with at least 3 at a managerial level - preferably with a airline.
- Experience of delivering results through large work groups would be an advantage.