On behalf of a highly successful maintenance company Zenon are looking to source an Aviation Part Sales Coordinator.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17.00
Salary and benefits: Competitive
Working closely to support the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, the Part Sales Coordinator will be fully responsible for pushing part sales from all stock holding and its dealership accounts.
The role requires an excellent team player with a hand’s on yet professional approach to part sales, the ability to respond efficiently to the business needs, whilst also undertaking some general stores work to ensure parts are “readily available” for sale. Some purchasing maybe required to enable stocks are available as required. And accurate reporting of sales figures.
The successful candidate will be proactive, with a down to earth, flexible and hands on approach, bringing experience to the Company in part sales, procurement and some general Warehousing Process.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for managing, advertising of all parts for sale from across the Group sites.
• Effectively pushing part sales, ensuring we remain effective and coast effective.
• Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork and declarations.
• Ensuring part sales are completed efficiently and effectively.
• Ensuring all part sales meet any mandatory regulations and exporting laws.
• Chasing of payments and liaising with Commercial & Finance as required.
• Establishing effective relationships with prospective buyers and dealerships.
• Procurement of aircraft spares to meet the needs of the customer and potential clients.
• Chasing of core returns from part sales.
• Conducting checks and reporting as requested / required.
• Aiding the Supply Chain department where it is most needed
Skills and Experience:
• Previous aviation part sales experience is advantageous
• Knowledgeable in customs trading procedures, export licenses and the UK Tariff.
• Computer literate in excel.
• Have the ability to grasp new process and procedures.
• Ability to follow instructions efficiently and accurately.
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If you have previous experience as a Part Sales Coordinator or similar role and the above opportunity is of interest to your please forward your CV to Ashley Ewen in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.