Contract: Seasonal ( July-August, with a possibility to be extended further throughout the season)
Travel: covered at the beginning and end of contract
Accomodation: provided or up to 500 EUR compensation
Base: Vilnius, Lithuania
- 6 months experience on type within last 2 years.
Type training courses (theoretical and practical) P-147 B737 NG/CL (CL is a must).
- Copy of personal ID or passport;
- Copy of License EASA Part 66;
- Aviation school / institute diploma (if possible);
- English language evaluation certificate;
- Aircraft Continuation Certificate;
- HF, FTS, EWIS initial and continuation training course;
- Experience statement /company authorization for the 6 months in the previous 2 years (for each aircraft type).