We are looking for a qualified candidate willing to be a fundamental part of an exciting ambitious project in a rapidly growing market in South East Asia. His/her contributions as a future leader of this new operation would be highly influential for a prosperous future, as the person would be responsible for the oversight of all flight operations with compliance of the efficient standards and regulations of the highly competitive airline industry, ensuring that safety and punctuality are not compromised while continually improving the airline’s cost base.
It is an ambitious start-up hybrid airline with a strong financial backup in S.E Asia with solid plans to launch operations in early 2020.
- Permanent job
- Negotiable competitive remuneration and terms based on experience
- Expat package
- Multicultural environment & attractive location
- Ambitious growth plan with 10 a/c expected by 2020
- Fleet A-320 and/or B737-700/800/900ER
- Lead the Operations department of a rapidly growing hybrid airline in a multi-base environment
- Work closely senior management to optimise the operations set-up to deliver a safe, efficient, and secure, high utilization airline within the hybrid model.
- Provision of aircraft, crews, support functions to satisfy network requirements and safety.
- Responsible for setting up & maintaining an Air Operator Certificate.
- Develop and implement aircraft fleet strategy.
- Develop and ensure achievement of operations budgets
- Full Job Description provided upon application
Key Qualifications & Attributes
- Minimum 10 years of airline experience preferably in an operational role.
- A valid ATP licence with the rating of A320 or B737NG aircraft with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as PIC (Chief Pilot) for these type ratings.
- Experience in an organization that has experienced rapid scale growth
- Minimum 3 years related supervisory/management experience with an operator of commercial air service.
- Managerial skills including selection, coaching and counselling team members, evaluating performance, team building and administration and operational planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation, logistics, or business preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly;
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) including an ability to interact and influence with all levels of the organization;
- Cost focused with proven experience of driving cost reduction and profit improvement;
- Proven negotiation skills.