We are looking for a “can-do” attitude and well-organized Stock Coordinatorto coordinate people, materials and operations in stocks and cooperate with other departments and third parties.
Scope of responsibilities
- To plan, delegate, control, analyze stock operations and assure smooth running of stock operations.
- To manage, train, supervise and be approachable to Stock personnel – organize substitution, help resolving work related issues, hold regular stock meetings and develop a strong line of communication with stock personnel.
- To exercise full control over stock and conducting of inventories.
- To cooperate with other departments in order to plan the Logistics Department activities and staff accordingly.
- Ensure that components and consumables/expendables, raw materials are stored based on MOE requirements.
- To assure that all stock personnel is equipped with proper tooling and other work aids so that work can be performed safely and according to instructions and regulations in MOE.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in one of the most attractive and fast-growing global industries in the world – Aviation.
- Dynamic environment with energetic and great people working to make a difference!
- Previous work experience from a leading role; preferably from stock/purchasing or similar.
- Has to be able to plan, delegate and control personnel and material resources.
- Have good Estonian and English skills for a managerial role.
- Possess intermediate IT skills; has to manage MS Office, Outlook, Windows.
- Have B category driving license.
If you find violations, report this job